Tuesday, October 26, 2004

What you will be reading in up coming posts

In the upcoming posts i will be telling you all about what i went through as a child and as an adult or as much as i can remember. I know many will not like reading about it and some of it will be pretty hard to read. Emotion wise that is... But it will let you all know about me and how i came to be what i am today. After i will begin telling you about my walk to bring Jesus into my life and how He has changed me. Then we will be going on to daily things and what is going on my groups. I have some Christian abuse survivors groups. For right now i will tell you all my abusers were my mother, my uncle and my older sister in my growing years followed by being abused and raped in my teen years and into adulthood... i'm now 31 and i will also be sharing some of my poems here too. I have 2 children, son who is 11 and daughter who is 4. They are my life. I live my life as much as i can for my Father in heaven and my children. I do not go out and party anymore and i am not seeing anyone. I am a little late in the thinking i will not be with anyone until i'm married but when coming to Jesus you become a new person and you learn to respect yourself and everyone around you. that's all for tonight... prayers and luv.. my_angel_eyes3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home