Friday, October 29, 2004

Growing up

The first memories i really have of being abused is with my uncle. He molested me from the time i was 3 til i was almost 12 that i know of for sure. As i got older things went further and my mother began to help him. I have horrible dreams of my mother looking down at me holding me down while my uncle did things to me and then sometimes in my dreams there is another woman holding me down helping him. I remember when i was 8 hiding in the bathroom closet from my uncle. He had me cornered in there showing me his penis wanting me to pull down my pants. Thank God that his girlfriend at the time showed up and he left the bathroom and i was able to escape to my bedroom. i wrote a poem about that time that i will post right after i post this.

Growing up my mother use to totally go crazy and my brother and i and sometimes my older sister got the brunt of it all. I have been beaten with belts, wooden spoons, the wire part of a flyswatter. I've been thrown down our steps, i've had a little wooden rocking chair thrown at me... it totally missed me one time and ended up putting a whole in the wall.. I got a black one time from being thrown head first into the fridge... I had scratches and welts all over my face another time for coming home late... that is only some of the things.. and there is alot of things i've blocked out that my sisters will bring up and ask me if i remember it..

i'm not going to make these to long.. i will try to at least every other day post little bits about my past...

my_angel_eyes3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home