Friday, October 29, 2004

I'm Sorry

I want to start this out by saying i'm sorry to Amy for removing her post.. i did have a copy and want to repost it there through this one... it was not my intention at all to remove her comments to me... please eccept my apology Amy.. here is what she had said in her posts.. i pray she still feels the same...

{I just wanted to tell you that i think its awesome that your using your past to help others learn that they have a heavenly father who loves and cares for them. I know that God will bless your words and use them for His glory. Praise God that you have started this ministry and I pray that He will use you as a vessel to bring other people closer to Him. I'll be praying for you and your life as you devote yourself to Him. God Bless you!! I'm looking forward to other posts from you. --Posted by amyleigh to A Christian Survivor at 10/29/2004 07:38:34 PM }

1 Comments:

Blogger amyleigh said...

It's no problem...i know you didn't mean to..i'm new at this too, its my first day.
thank you for the encouragement on my website it was truly a blessing. Don't be sorry. Yes i still feel the same, and i know you will be a blessing to others in the future. God Bless

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home