Tuesday, June 21, 2005

day at the beach

Today we spent most of the day at the beach.. i did some cleaning and fed my daughter lunch and then off we went to pick people up and bring them with us.. I've been in such a mood lately.. crabby i guess you could say.. but it seems like i have some anger in me right now.. i hate it when i get to feeling like this.. but i am working through it without hurting anyone.. not that i would purposely hurt them but i really hate snapping at people...

Saw an old friend at the beach today.. my daughters fathers best friend.. i have not seen my daughters father since a few weeks after she was born.. he saw her when she was 8 days old and then said he didn't want to see her again until she was older... but it seems the person i talked to today is going to go spend a few weeks at his house.. he no longer lives around here.. my friend is going to take some pics of my daughter to him.. i hate the fact that she is asking me so many questions about him right now and there is only so much i can tell her..

I've been asking questions in my groups trying to get people to open up and it seems to be working slowly.. but the way i see it it doesn't matter how long it takes as long as they know we are here for them... anyways.. prayers and luv. jenny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home