Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Feeling better

Ok.... so i find myself feeling better today... is it something of my doing?? No of course not! i have had many of you and many friends praying for me and a few days ago a joined a few Christian groups that are just that.. Just Christian groups... a place i need to go and ask for prayers and i read their posts and they are very uplifting groups... upon joining one of the groups it had a 24 hour prayer group.. so i had to see for sure that it was really 24 hours and it was later in the night when i joined... so i went in and sure enough someone was in there... and they talked to me for a little bit got to know me and i got to know them and then they prayed for me...wonderful of them... i have been posting more in my groups and giving my groups the time they should have... i have been inviting more to my yahoo group... so maybe we can reach out to more people.. see i always tend to start feeling better when i feel i am doing something to help people.. and i was totally closing myself off from everyone... Even Jesus.. what did i do... i turned and didn't see myself even going to Him for help.. bad of me... anyway.. i'm back and will be writing more again and hopefully getting things off on a good start again... prayers and luv.. jenny

4 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

I'm so pleased to hear that you are doing better. I understand wholly what you have been feeling but try to keep in mind (and I had to remind myself a few times) that there are lots of people out there who care about you. Not all of us may know your name or face but we still care ;o)

May God lift you.

8:48 AM  
Blogger my_angel_eyes3 said...

Thank you so much Heather.. i know that many care... God puts it in our hearts to beable to care for the unknown.. He opens our hearts to our neighbors.. to the unloved.. to the sinners... thank you for being here and listening... prayers and luv... jenny

10:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi...I Feel Dumb Writing This. I Saw Your MSN Group And Added You To My Yahoo Messenger. I Am 28 And Struggling Heavy With Demons. Something In My Heart Told Me To Talk To You. Hope You Dont Think Im Insane. :o)

7:21 PM  
Blogger my_angel_eyes3 said...

Please do not feel dumb in writing this or contacting me.. i'm only sorry i am just now seeing this.. i am not real sure what id you are on on yahoo.. so please email me at my_angel_eyes3@yahoo.com so i will know who you are and we can talk... i am here for you my friend as God is here for you as well.. please get ahold of me soon.. my prayers are with you... Jenny

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home