Monday, November 01, 2004

Friends??

friends???
by jenny dobson
friends to me
can you really be
or when you see
will you run from me
you find out my past
and you run real fast
my past is to horrible
for you to bare
but do you understand
when you run from me
when i see you go
you're saying it's my fault
i know you dont mean to
i can't blame ya for runnin
but can you blame me
for feeling the shame
each one of you that runs
you make the shame that much more
so do i not tell
not let you see
the real me
afraid to be seen
afraid to open up
for fear of rejection
or do i keep talking
cause they say it helps
do i keep feelin the shame
everytime you run
for out of all of you
there comes a few
ones that want to help
and will stay til the end
i have a few of those
and they mean the world to me
there words come through
strong to me
but these few friends
they must see
that all these friends
are controlling me
turning my strength
into shame
for i lose more friends everyday
see what you do to me
you bring out the shame
your draggin me down
so please don't ask
if you can't handle the past

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home