Sunday, October 31, 2004

Rambling

I feel in a rambling mood tonight... I feel at work the other night... slipped on a wet floor and didn't realize the other staff had mopped.. but anyways i hurt my back.. and now i'm on meds for it... which is not good for my other job because i am also a CNA.. and i have to beable to lift my residents...

Got to see a bunch of cute little trick or treaters tonight... my sister took my kids with her while i passed out candy here at my house.. took a few pics too of them.. and my kids are full of it tonight with having candy in them..lol.. but they shall settle soon...

I have tons of different things going through my head.. with posting about past issues and then thinking of how things are today.. I can't honestly tell you that all is well.. but it is alot better today now that i have Christ in my life then when i was trying to handle it all on my own.. See no matter what even us as Christians go through trials.. God does not promise us a life without them.. but He does promise to be here with us and to go through them with us.. Each trial we go through is given to us to make us stronger in the Lord...

Sometimes i wonder if i would still be the same person today if i had not been through what i had... i mean.. i can honestly say that i care about others and what happens to them.. whether enemy or friend... Jesus has made it to where i can love as He loves... When we have Jesus in our lives we are able to open our hearts to others and we are able help guide if we allow Jesus to work through us to help others....

I have come to feel the peace within me that many talk about when they have Jesus in their lives... I know now that i can hand my problems over to Him and He will help me through them and take care of them as he sees fit.. see.. If we hand our worries over to God and we pray and talk to Him and read His word... He will help us through.. The one thing that many don't realize though is that God does not answer our prayers the way we want them.. God knows what's best for us and He answers them the way He knows things should be...

anyway enough rambling from me tonight... so i am going to add my childrens pics from trick or treating tonight... God Bless.. prayers and luv... my_angel_eyes3


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home