Tuesday, June 28, 2005

12:30am this morning

So i was at home alone.. my children at my older sisters house to spend the night last night.. and i get a phone call around 12:30 or so.. my neice crying.. she was 17th on the 26th.. seems my aunt.. my mothers sister... is there cutting herself and trying to kill herself.. in one of her rages she rips the vcr off the shelf in my neices room and it slips out of her hand and lands on my daughters head.. now my daughter has a bump... so i'm driving there as fast as i can without killing myself to get to my daughter and my son and get them away from her and bring them home... my older sister had called the police and by the time i had gotten there because i live almost an hour away and it took me only 35 minutes to get there.. but by the time i had gotten there they were gone.. they left my aunt... because she had her rent paid up until july... i guess the cop had looked at my daughters head and it is only a little bump.. which it was only a little bump.. so i brought my children home... BUT i told my sister that if she didn't get my aunt out of there that she would no longer see me and my children... i wont let my children around someone like that anymore.. they had to go through my own mothers rages and fits.. they will not be going through my aunts too.. she is moving out today.. if she is not gone by the time i get there i dont know what i will do... she has no business cutting herself in front of my children and my sisters children.. my aunt is have withdraws from not smoking pot.. my sister was turned in and it was unfounded.. go figure... but she will not allow it in her house at all.. her life depends on it.. her means of supporting her children depend on it... anyways i'm done.. just wanted to let you know about my crazy night last night...lol...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home