Wednesday, November 10, 2004

busy days

So this past week or so has been quite busy... my daughter ended up with pnuemonia and today i found out that my son may have a tumor behind his left ear drum.. so he is going to have a catscan on friday... satan has really been trying to do a number on me and he almost did it but once again God has prevailed and my faith is in Him and will not falter again i pray... all these trials we go through God will help us through if only we ask and each one of them makes us stronger each time we go through them. sometimes i have to remind myself of this... Ken and Becky have been strong supporters of mine and when things start to stray for me they tend to bring me back where i should be with God....

See many think that being Christian means you'll never sin or that you should be put up there higher then others or something.. they watch us Christians and when we fall they see that and they think something must be wrong with us or something.. or they use that as an excuse not to become one with God.. but the truth is.. satan temps Christians as well.. and when he looses one to God he does whatever he can to make us fall and tries to distance us from God.. i find that that is my weakness.. i have a problem with whenever things start going really wrong in my life i tend to start lacking in my faith.. Not with God.. for i know He is always there.. but what i start to do is wonder what i have done wrong to deserve this.. instead of thanking God for the trials i'm put through i start to question and look through everything in my life to see what i am doing wrong.. never do i look to see what i am doing write.... God still has much work to do with me.. i still have much learning to do.. but each day is a learning experience and God knows that i am trying to live as He has brought me here to live...

so please whoever reads this add my children and i to your prayers because satan sure is trying to do a job on us at this time... my_angel_eyes3

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

I will definitly say a prayer for you and your children. God will give you strength.

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home