Thursday, July 21, 2005

So it's been a while since i've written here... and i have much to get caught up on so bare with me with it being long....

2 weeks ago my son got ringworm from the farm at his dads.. so i've had him here trying to get that cleared up and then we went camping for a few days.. left last thursday and was suppposed to stay until sunday sometime... on saturday i guess my sons friend got mad at him for some reason and decided to throw a stick at him... well he didn't mean to hit him in the face but he did and i had to take him to the ER and my son got 7 stitches under his right eye.. well.. i've had him at the doctor everyday this week because of it.. yesterday i had to take him because he had blood running down the back of his throat.. and today he had to go see the ears nose and throat doc for it.. tomorrow he gets a catscan done on his face because of what is going on... and then on friday he gets the stitches out if all is going well by then....

I'm pretty frustrated and mad.. this friend of his should of known better.. i mean both boys are about 12... i know boys will be boys.. but this was a stupid accident... i try to keep my anger under control and God has been doing a great job helping me with that.. and i have a few close friends who i have been doing alot of talking with.. a new friend Timmmay..lol.. that is how he likes it... he is a strong Christian friend of mine now too.. wonderful single father.. he's doing such a great job of raising his son...

Conrad has been doing alot of praying for me because of my past and because of my lack of sleep lately... but they started me on a new med so praying here that things will start to fall into place.. i've been feeling so lonely lately... i mean i have my kids but i havn't been doing any dating and i dont want to do any dating either because i always seem to mess it up.. the way i see it God must have a plan for me or something or He's wanting me to stay single for some reason... who knows.. i hate being alone though... but all in all i have my children... right.. i should be content with that because without them i probably would not be here today...

my groups seem to be doing pretty good.. that's a good thing... my sisters of course are being them..lol.. i felt so bad this morning though i was supposed to get to my sisters this morning and i ended up over sleeping because of the new med and the sleeping pill i am taking.. boy did it knock me out... i slept great...

my online mom.. whom i will meet someday.. had surgery yesterday and she won't be online for at least a week or so while she heals i think.. i miss her... but she came through surgery great and i'm sure God will help her with a speedy recovery... i'm praying so anyways...

ok i think i'll quit rambling now.. prayers and luv to all of you who read this... jenny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home