Thursday, November 24, 2005

Thanksgiving

Many of us will go about our day today not worrying about anything but the meal we are cooking. I will be cooking tomorrow.. Many will not be thinking of others and what they are going through this season... There is one i know who is so scared that her cancer has come back.. that is what she is spending this season thinking about...

There are many fathers out there spending there seasons without their children..

There are many out there having health problems....

There are many out there dealing with issues inside..

Let us please pray for others that you know who are hurting and maybe call them up and wish them a Happy Thanksgiving... We have much to be thankful for but let us put a smile on someone elses face today... prayers and luv.. jenny

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well my_angel_eyes3 certainly interesting stuff. I love surfing Blogs! I was looking for daily prayer stuff and I landed on your page. I was looking more for daily prayer
info, but was interested in your posts. Keep it up Take care.

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home